In this course, you learn how to search for scholarly articles and use e-resources(E-journals, databases) efficiently.
- For : International students, especially for newcomers to Nagoya University
- Date :
- October 23(Wed) 16:30-18:00
- October 29(Tue) 16:30-18:00
- Place : Seminar Room A (2F in Central Library)
- Reservation : Web Form
- This course contains practice with PC. To use PCs in the library, NAGOYA UNIVERSITY ID and PASSWORD is required. Before joining to Training Courses, please get NAGOYA UNIVERSITY ID & PASSWORD, and complete the procedures to login to Satellite PC Labs.