We are holding an event “Notes on Academic Writing in Japanese – experience sharing”, our support staff will share their experience and notes on points of writing research in Japanese through abroad study in Japan in the first half. The presentation by the support staff covers various points from the clarity of sentences to useful functions. Then we will have time for a free discussion with participants in the second half.
❊ The flow of the event is as follows:
- First session (20min)
- Presentation by Support Desk Graduate Student Staff
- Useful information distribution
- Second session (40-70min)
- Free discussion for quite a long time (any concerns in Japanese paper writing)
- Support from Japanese Speaker (Support Desk Graduate Student Staff）
We are looking forward to everyone’s participation.
Please feel free to join us and share with us
(Of course, you can join or leave in the middle of the event).
Just try it.
◇Date: February 16 (Thu), 2023 16:30‐18:00
◇For: All undergraduate and graduate students, faculty of Nagoya University and Gifu University
◇Instructor: Support Desk Graduate Student Staff
◇more info.: https://www.nul.nagoya-u.ac.jp/guide/literacy/guidance_e.html#tipsj